A Multi-center, Randomized, Open-label, Parallel-group Clinical Study to Compare the Effects of Lercanidipine Hydrochloride Tablet (Zanidip) and Felodipine Sustained-Release Tablet for the Treatment of Patients With Mild-to-Moderate Hypertension
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Felodipine (Primary) ; Lercanidipine (Primary)
- Indications Hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Lee Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported in the Lees Pharmaceuticals Q1 report.
- 17 Jul 2013 Results of this trial will be available in Q2 2013 according to the Lees Pharmaceuticals Q1 report.
- 26 Apr 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.