H-25362: Effect of Botulinum Neurotoxin Type A Prostate Injections on Neurogenesis and Gene Profile Expression in Men With Localized Prostate Cancer and Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms/BPH (Protocol 05-09-30-03).
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic
- 02 Jun 2015 Status changed from active,no longer recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jun 2013 Lead trial centre and investigator amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jun 2013 Actual initiation date changed from Apr 2011 to Mar 2011, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.