A Randomised, Placebo-controlled, Incomplete Block, Four Period Crossover , Repeat Dose Study to Evaluate the Effect of the Inhaled GSK573719/Vilanterol Combination and GSK573719 Monotherapy on Electrocardiographic Parameters, With Moxifloxacin as a Positive Control, in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Umeclidinium (Primary) ; Umeclidinium/vilanterol (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 22 May 2013 Results presented at the 109th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 19 Jul 2012 Actual end date (June 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History