Immunogenicity and Safety of a Single Dose of a Meningococcal (Groups A, C, Y and W-135) Polysaccharide Diphtheria Toxoid Conjugate Vaccine (SP284) in Japanese Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections; Meningococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2012 New trial record