An Open Label Phase I Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of GI-6301 Vaccine Consisting of Whole, Heat-Killed Recombinant Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (Yeast) Genetically Modified to Express Brachyury Protein in Adults With Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brachyury peptide vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Breast cancer; Colon cancer; Germ cell and embryonal neoplasms; Lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Jan 2017.
- 31 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jan 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jan 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History