A Phase 2a Open-Label Clin Trial Evaluating Efficacy and Safety of CPI-613 in Patients With Refractory/Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML), and in Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) Who Failed Hypomethylating Agents.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CPI 613 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Rafael Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Jun 2017 According to Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals media release, Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals changed name to Rafael Pharmaceuticals.
- 27 Dec 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 03 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2018, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov