Cilengitide and Metronomic Temozolomide for Relapsed or Refractory High Grade Gliomas or Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Gliomas in Children and Adolescents - A Phase II Study HIT-HGG-CilMetro - A Clinical Phase II Trial of the HIT-HGG Study Group.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cilengitide (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Gliosarcoma; Oligodendroglioma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HGG-Cil-Metro; HIT-HGG-CilMetro
- 13 Jun 2014 European Clinical Trials Database record mentions trial status as ongoing.
- 24 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Dec 2013 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register; DRKS00005395).