A Randomized, Phase II, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Onartuzumab (Metmab) in Combination With Paclitaxel + Cisplatin or Carboplatin as First-Line Treatment for Patients With Stage IIIb (T4 Disease) or IV Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Onartuzumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech; Roche
- 31 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.