A Multi-center, Open Label, Uncontrolled, Phase IIA Clinical Trial Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of NOX A12 in Combination With a Background Therapy of Bortezomib and Dexamethasone (VD) in Previously Treated Patients With Multiple Myeloma (MM).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Olaptesed pegol (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NOXXON Pharma AG
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Apr 2015 The on-treatment phase has been completed, according to a NOXXON Pharma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History