A PHASE 1, MULTICENTER, OPEN-LABEL STUDY TO EVALUATE THE PHARMACOKINETICS AND EFFECT OF FOOD OF A NEW TABLET FORMULATION OF ORAL AZACITIDINE, AND TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF ORAL AZACITIDINE IN SUBJECTS WITH MYELODYSPLASTIC SYNDROMES, CHRONIC MYELOMONOCYTIC LEUKEMIA OR ACUTE MYELOID LEUKEMIA
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 09 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Jun 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.