A Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose Ascending Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of the Therapeutic Radiopharmaceutical 131I-MIP-1095 for the Treatment of Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (mCRPC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MIP 1095-I-131 (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 04 May 2017 According to a Progenics Pharmaceuticals media release, dosing has commenced in this trial.
- 14 Feb 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 40, according a Progenics pharmaceuticals media release.
- 04 Aug 2016 According to Progenics media release, this trial is expected to initiate in the fourth quarter of 2016.