Double Blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel, Multicenter, Randomized Interventional Phase IV Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Rotigotine in Depressive Symptoms in Idiopathic Parkinson's Disease Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rotigotine (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 27 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Aug 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.