LUX-Lung 8: A Randomized, Open-label Phase III Trial of Afatinib Versus Erlotinib in Patients With Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Lung as Second-line Therapy Following First-line Platinum-based Chemotherapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LUX-Lung-8
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Jul 2017 According to a Biodesix media rlease, data from this trial published in journal Lung Cancer.
- 10 Jul 2017 Results from this trial published in a Biodesix Media Release.
- 20 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Aug 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History