A Randomized, Open-Label, Multiple Dose, Crossover, Multiple Center Study of the Antiplatelet Effects of Ticagrelor Versus Clopidogrel in Hispanic Patients With Stable Coronary Artery Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary) ; Aspirin; Clopidogrel
- Indications Coronary artery disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 20 Nov 2013 Results presented at the 86th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History