A Randomized, Open-Label, Multiple Dose, Crossover, Multiple Center Study of the Antiplatelet Effects of Ticagrelor Versus Clopidogrel in African American Patients With Stable Coronary Artery Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary) ; Clopidogrel
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jul 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.