Evaluation of Cerebrospinal Fluid Concentration of Daptomycin (Cubicin) in Pediatric Patients With Gram-positive Bacterial Meningitis, Concurrently Receiving Standard Antimicrobial Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Daptomycin (Primary) ; Ceftriaxone
- Indications Bacterial meningitis; Gram-positive infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Apr 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Dec 2015 Status changed from suspended to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.