Japanese phase III trial of prasugrel in patients with ischaemic stroke
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Prasugrel (Primary)
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Stroke
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Mar 2013 This trial is ongoing and is expected to complete in the Japanese fiscal year (1 April to 31 March) 2014, according to a Daiichi Sankyo Company media release.
- 03 Feb 2012 New trial record
- 31 Jan 2012 The trial is expected to complete between fiscal year (31 March) 2013 and fiscal year 2014, according to a Daiichi Sankyo Company media release.