Bi-weekly capecitabine and oxaliplatin plus bevacizumab as first-line treatment in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PHOENiX
- 01 Jul 2016 Results (n=53) published in the Anticancer Research
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.
- 09 Jun 2012 Additional lead investigator (Hideyuki Mishima) identified as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.