A Phase 1/2 Open-label Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Preliminary Efficacy of TH-302, A Hypoxia-Activated Prodrug, and Dexamethasone With or Without Bortezomib or Pomalidomide in Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Evofosfamide (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Dexamethasone; Pomalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Threshold Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed based on final results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 06 Dec 2016 Final results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 05 Jan 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 98 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History