A 6 Month, Phase II Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Flexible Dosing, Crossover Trial of Atomoxetine in Subjects With Mild Cognitive Impairment.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atomoxetine (Primary)
- Indications Mild cognitive impairment
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 03 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.