A Study in Healthy Volunteers to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics Profiles of Single and Multiple Ascending Oral Doses of TG-2349, and Followed by a Dose-Ranging Study in Hepatitis C Genotype 1 Infected Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Furaprevir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors TaiGen Biotechnology
- 17 Dec 2014 As per NCT treatment arms changed from 5 to 27, drug dose got changed, primary end point got changed.
- 17 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.