A Feasibility Trial of Everolimus (RAD001),an mTOR Inhibitor, Given in Combination With Multiagent Re-Induction Chemotherapy in Pediatric Patients With Relapsed Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Dexrazoxane; Doxorubicin; Pegaspargase; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Aug 2019.