Treatment of Patients With KRAS Wild Type Advanced Colorectal Cancer (CRC) With 5-Fluorouracil (5-FU) or 5- FU Plus an Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Inhibitor (Cetuximab) Based on a Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment (CGA).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 May 2016 This Trial was completed in Italy.
- 27 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Nov 2013 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record: 15769).