A phase II study of oral Panobinostat in adult patients with relapsed/refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma after high-dose chemotherapy with autologous stem cell transfusion (ASCT) or in adult patients who are not eligible for ASCT.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per results presented at the 56th annual meeting and exposition of the american society of Hhmatology.
- 10 Dec 2013 Primary analysis presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 17 Mar 2012 Official Title amended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.