A Randomized, Double-blind, Controlled Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of Killed Bivalent (o1 and o139) Whole-cell Based Oral Cholera Vaccine (Shanchol) in Healthy Individuals in Ethiopia.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cholera vaccine inactivated (Primary)
- Indications Cholera
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 24 Sep 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Aug 2012 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Aug 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.