Multicenter Phase II Clinical Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Discontinuing Nilotinib Treatment in Patients with Chronic Phase Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia Who Have Achieved Complete Molecular Response with Imatinib or Nilotinib.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NILSt trial
- 06 Dec 2016 Results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 19 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 18 Apr 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.