Long-term follow-up of study participants from GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Biologicals'-sponsored clinical trials evaluating Human Immunodeficiency Virus vaccine [F4co (p24-RT-Nef-p17)/AS01B vaccine] (732461) for therapeutic use.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 732461 (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 08 Jun 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Feb 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Apr 2014.