A Phase II Study of Capecitabine, Temozolomide and Bevacizumab for Metastatic or Unresectable Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Neuroendocrine tumours; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Jul 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 20.
- 13 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 13 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.