Cross-tumoral Phase 2 clinical trial exploring Crizotinib (PF-02341066) in patients with advanced tumours induced by causal alterations of either ALK or MET.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Crizotinib (Primary)
- Indications Alveolar soft part sarcoma; Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Clear cell sarcoma; Muscle tissue neoplasms; Renal cancer; Rhabdomyosarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CREATE
- 18 Sep 2017 Results of cohort of patients with clear cell sarcoma (n=36) published in the Annals of Oncology
- 09 Aug 2017 The trial was prematurely ended in Denmark.
- 04 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.