Cross-tumoral Phase 2 clinical trial exploring Crizotinib (PF-02341066) in patients with advanced tumours induced by causal alterations of either ALK or MET.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Crizotinib (Primary)
- Indications Alveolar soft part sarcoma; Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Clear cell sarcoma; Muscle tissue neoplasms; Renal cancer; Rhabdomyosarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CREATE
- 05 Dec 2017 Results assessing the efficacy and safety of the tyrosine kinase inhibitor(TKI) crizotinib in patients with advanced or metastatic ASPS, were published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 14 Nov 2017 Results (n=23) of cohort of patients with papillary renal cell carcinoma assessing disease control activity, published in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 07 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.