Atorvastatin to Reduce Psoriasis Severity and Improve Endothelial Function in Patients With Severe Psoriasis and Non-Elevated LDL Levels: A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Psoriasis
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 16 Nov 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Jun 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jun 2012 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Feb 2012 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.