An Open-label, Multi-centre, Single Arm Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Intravenous Zanamivir in the Treatment of Hospitalized Patients With Confirmed Influenza Infection (NAI115215).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zanamivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 17 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 20 to 24.