Phase II Multicenter Clinical Trial to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Bendamustine, Dexamethasone and Thalidomide in Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma Patients After Treatment With Lenalidomide and Bortezomib or Which Are Ineligible to One of These Drugs
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Thalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Aug 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Jan 2014 New source identified and integrated.European clinical trial Database.
- 09 Feb 2012 New trial record