A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active-Controlled Phase 2 Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of ABT-126 in Subjects with Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Nelonicline (Primary) ; Donepezil
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; AbbVie
- 01 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Jul 2012 Additional trial location (Scotland) added as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History