A Phase IIA, Multi Centre, Double-blind, Randomised, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study to Assess the Effect of 8 Weeks Treatment With Oral AZD3241 on Microglia Activation, as Measured by Positron Emission Tomography (PET), in Patients With Parkinson's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 3241 (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date (Feb 2012) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 10 Mar 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.