A Phase I/II Study of Safety and Efficacy of Lamivudine [EPIVIR] and Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate [VIREAD] Used to Lower the Plasma Level of Viral RNA of HERV-K(HML2) in Patients With Lymphoma
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lamivudine (Primary) ; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary)
- Indications Retrovirus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Aug 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Aug 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.