An Extension Open-Label Safety Study of a 24-month 20 mg Dose Regimen of Tasimelteon for the Treatment of Non-24-Hour Sleep-Wake Disorder (N24HSWD) in Blind Individuals With no Light Perception Who Have Enrolled in Other Tasimelteon Clinical Trials
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tasimelteon (Primary)
- Indications Circadian rhythm sleep disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Vanda Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 12 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Dec 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.