An Open-label, Ascending Dose, Phase II Study to Evaluate Tolerability, Safety, Antiviral Activity, and Pharmacokinetics of BI 207127 NA in Combination With BI 201335 NA and Ribavirin for 8 Weeks in Treatment-naive Japanese Patients With Genotype 1chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Deleobuvir (Primary) ; Faldaprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Mar 2016 Results published in the Hepatology Research
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.