A Randomized, Double-Blind, Comparative, Multi-Center Study of the Safety and Efficacy of TG-873870 (Nemonoxacin) Versus Levofloxacin in Adult Patients With Community-Acquired Pneumonia (CAP)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Nemonoxacin (Primary) ; Levofloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors TaiGen Biotechnology
- 03 Dec 2015 According to a TaiGen Biotechnology media release, the Taiwan FDA granted new drug license for the oral formulation of Taigexyn to TaiGen in January 2015.
- 16 May 2013 Primary endpoint 'Clinical-cure-rate' has been met according to a TaiGen Biotechnology media release.
- 16 May 2013 Primary endpoint 'Bacteriological-eradication-rate' has been met according to a TaiGen Biotechnology media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History