A 24-week, Open-label, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Rivastigmine Patch in Patients With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease (MMSE 10-23) Switched From Cholinesterase Inhibitors (Donepezil, Galantamine)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Rivastigmine (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 11 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.