Phase I-II Randomized Prospective Double-blind Multi-center Trial on the Effects of a Short Course of Oral Everolimus on Infarct Size, Left Ventricular Remodeling and Inflammation in Patients With Acute ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLEVER-ACS
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Aug 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Oct 2016.
- 19 Aug 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Oct 2016.