A Phase II Open Label, Multicentre, Single Arm Study to Characterise the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Gefitinib 250 mg (IRESSA) as 3rd Line Treatment Re-challenge in Patients, Who Have Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Mutation Positive Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) and Who Responded to Gefitinib in 1st Line and Progressed After 2nd Line Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ICARUS
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 08 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 12 Feb 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Sep 2014.
- 30 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 92 to 108 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.