De-ESCALaTE HPV: Determination of Epidermal growth factor receptor-inhibitor (cetuximab) versus Standard Chemotherapy (cisplatin) early And Late Toxicity Events in Human Papillomavirus-positive oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Oropharyngeal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms De-ESCALaTE; De-ESCALaTE-HPV
- 04 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 04 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 25 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.