A Phase II Trial of Reduced Intensity Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation With Fludarabine, Melphalan and Low Dose Total Body Irradiation.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fludarabine (Primary) ; Melphalan (Primary) ; Methotrexate; Mycophenolate mofetil; Mycophenolate mofetil; Tacrolimus; Tacrolimus
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Bone marrow disorders; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Graft-versus-host disease; Haematological malignancies; Hodgkin's disease; Immunological disorders; Lymphoid leukaemia; Lymphoproliferative disorders; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myelofibrosis; Myeloproliferative disorders; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date (Feb 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Mar 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.