An Open Label, Single-Arm, Phase 1b/2 Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Combination Treatment With Lenalidomide, Bortezomib, Dexamethasone and Siltuximab (CNTO 328) in Subjects With Newly Diagnosed, Previously Untreated Multiple Myeloma Requiring Systemic Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Siltuximab (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.
- 08 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.