A Phase 1, Open-Label, Single-photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) Study to Evaluate Serotonin and Dopamine Transporter Occupancy After Multiple Dose Administration of SEP-228432 to Achieve Steady State in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs SEP 228432 (Primary)
- Indications Depressive disorders; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 08 Aug 2012 Actual end date (May 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Feb 2012 New trial record