A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase 3 study of brentuximab vedotin and CHP (A+CHP) versus CHOP in the frontline treatment of patients with CD30-positive mature T-cell lymphomas
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Adult T-cell leukaemia-lymphoma; Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ECHELON-2
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics
- 09 Feb 2017 According to a Seattle Genetics media release, top-line data anticipated in 2018 (previously expected in the 2017 to 2018 timeframe).
- 08 Nov 2016 According to Seattle Genetics media release, additional four-year follow-up data from this trial will be presented in a poster presentation at the 2016 ASH Annual Meeting.
- 08 Nov 2016 According to Seattle Genetics media release, results of the ECHELON-2 frontline MTCL study in the 2017 to 2018 timeframe.