A Randomized, Open-label, Phase 3 Trial of A+AVD Versus ABVD as Frontline Therapy in Patients With Advanced Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Bleomycin; Dacarbazine; Doxorubicin; Vinblastine
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ECHELON-1
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 27 Jul 2017 According to a Seattle Genetics media release, company plans to submit data from this trial to Health Canada for approval of ADCETRIS in frontline advanced classical Hodgkin lymphoma, Takeda plans to submit the results to regulatory authorities in its territory.
- 25 Jul 2017 According to a Seattle Genetics media release, Company plans to submit a supplemental BLA to the FDA for ADCETRIS in frontline Hodgkin lymphoma based on the data from this study.
- 26 Jun 2017 According to a Takeda media release, an abstract will be submitted for data presentation from this trial at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) annual meeting 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History