A Randomized, Open-label, Phase 3 Trial of A+AVD Versus ABVD as Frontline Therapy in Patients With Advanced Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Bleomycin; Dacarbazine; Doxorubicin; Vinblastine
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ECHELON-1
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 10 Dec 2017 According to the American Society of Hematology media release, results from this study were presented at the 59th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition in Atlanta.
- 10 Dec 2017 Results assessing efficacy and tolerability of brentuximab vedotin in combination with doxorubicin + vinblastine + dacarbazine versus doxorubicin + bleomycin + vinblastine + dacarbazine as first-line therapy in patients with advanced Hodgkin's lymphoma, were published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 10 Dec 2017 Results published in a Takeda media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History