A Phase 1b, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of SGN-75 in Combination with Everolimus in Patients with CD70-Positive Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Vorsetuzumab mafodotin (Primary) ; Everolimus
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics
- 27 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 30 Apr 2015 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.